Gary Macrides- Surterre Properties - Realtor, SRES, Green, SFR
A hardworking professional who’s passionate not only about helping his clients prosper in real estate, but about helping his community thrive as well, Gary Macrides is one of south Orange County’s most sought-after and well-known real estate professionals who possesses a unique perspective on the real estate industry, legislative issues, and advocacy. Through education, dedication, and perseverance, he has earned a solid reputation as a trustworthy agent who expertly assembles the most favorable outcomes possible. His loyal following of repeat and referral clients is the ultimate testament to his ethics, love of the deal, and level of quality that defines his 20-plus-year body of work.
To say that Gary gives back to his profession, involves himself in other professional organizations, and also helps with initiatives outside his career would be an understatement.
Following are some details of his presence in the community:
- Member since 2004, Dana Point Chamber of Commerce
- Director 2014-2019, Dana Point Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors
- Vice Chair Secretary 2017, Dana Point Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors
- Ambassador and Ambassador Chair 2004-2014, Dana Point Chamber of Commerce
- Ambassador of the Year 2005, Dana Point Chamber of Commerce
- Advanced Member 2011-Current, Dana Point Community Emergency Response Team (CERT)
- President 2010, Orange County Association of REALTORS® (OCAR)
- Treasurer/Secretary, 2008 (OCAR)
- Director 2006-2011 (OCAR)
- REALTOR of the Year Recipient 2011
- Licensed 22 years - 1999 License #01267654