Join the Dana Point Chamber of Commerce as we honor our outgoing chair, Kim Tilly, and welcome our incoming chair, Jay Styles, at the 2018 Annual Meeting and Installation Dinner.
We will also be inducting our 2018 Board of Directors and presenting the awards for the 2017 Ambassador of the Year, Business of the Year and Citizen of the Year.
Tickets are available online until 11:55pm on Friday, January 19th. Please note that there will be no tickets available at the door - you must make your reservation ahead of time.
The Dana Point Chamber of Commerce has announced the finalists for the 2017 Business of the Year & Citizen of the Year. Nominations were submitted by Chamber members, and voted on by past recipients of the Business of the Year Award.
The Finalists are:
2017 Business of the Year Criteria:
- Chamber Involvement and Support: business leadership, committee involvement, in-kind donations, volunteerism
- Community Involvement: organization membership, youth programs/business education, volunteerism, in-kind donations
- Business Standards: strong ethics, support of business community, customer service/image
2017 Citizen of the Year Criteria:
Each year, the Dana Point Chamber of Commerce honors an individual whose efforts in the areas of community service and philanthropy have significantly impacted the quality of life in Dana Point. We invite you to nominate the individual you feel is deserving of this honor for 2017.
Any member of the Dana Point Chamber of Commerce may submit a nomination for the Citizen of the Year award. Nominations will be submitted to the Citizen of the Year Committee, which is made up of past recipients.
The winners will be announced at the 71st Annual Installation Dinner and Meeting on Thursday, January 25, 2018 at Monarch Beach Resort.
The Dana Point Chamber is honored to host the region’s business and civic leaders at a wide range of events throughout the year. In an effort to maintain a diverse and relevant slate of high-quality events, be advised of the chamber’s official event refund policy.
Refunds will be managed based on receipt of a written request of cancellation:
· 14 BUSINESS DAYS PRIOR TO EVENT: registration fees will be refunded in FULL
· 8-13 BUSINESS DAYS PRIOR TO EVENT: registration fees will be refunded 75 percent
· 7 BUSINESS DAYS OR LESS PRIOR TO EVENT: registration fees will NOT BE REFUNDED
· SPONSORSHIP FEES ARE NOT REFUNDABLE
ALL DANA POINT CHAMBER EVENTS are subject to this cancellation policy with the exception of events where travel is involved. Because the Dana Point Chamber is subject to and responsible for all travel fees in accordance with third-party vendor requirements, a separate cancellation policy applies. Consult appropriate program materials for complete cancellation details.
ALL ON-SITE REGISTRANTS for any Dana Point Chamber event must be paid in full upon admittance and CANNOT be invoiced.