Networking at Noon
Join us for lunch the first Thursday of every month and promote your business to fellow Chamber members and prospective members. Build bridges in your local community while generating new business leads and supporting the greatest Chamber - Dana Point!
Guest Speaker Leisa Reid from Productive Learning, LLC will speak on:
Creating A Winning Mindset for Business Professionals
This presentation is a blend of information with undeniable experiences. You will be invited to participate in activities where you can:
- Discover how your perceptions could be preventing you from seeing and seizing opportunities as a business professional
- Take actions that would lead directly to the results you ideally want in your career.
- Uncover your own unique thinking that is holding you back from what you truly desire.
'The Networking at Noon event is one of the better networking events I've attended. The format of sitting at a table having the structure of having a moderator asking both personal and professional questions with each business person has allowed for more deep and meaningful conversations to occur and relationships to be built. It's always easier to refer a friend to a company where you can trust and feel comfortable that they are going to take great care of your friend. I appreciate the relationships that are developing through the Chamber of Commerce as we are all on the same mission of supporting locally and uplifting Dana Point.' - Heather Kimbley, Nexus Family Chiropratic
For maximized networking, please arrive at 11:30 a.m. Lunch will be served promptly at 11:45 a.m.
The Dana Point Chamber is honored to host the region’s business and civic leaders at a wide range of events throughout the year. In an effort to maintain a diverse and relevant slate of high-quality events, be advised of the chamber’s official event refund policy.
Refunds will be managed based on receipt of a written request of cancellation:
· 14 BUSINESS DAYS PRIOR TO EVENT: registration fees will be refunded in FULL
· 8-13 BUSINESS DAYS PRIOR TO EVENT: registration fees will be refunded 75 percent
· 7 BUSINESS DAYS OR LESS PRIOR TO EVENT: registration fees will NOT BE REFUNDED
· SPONSORSHIP FEES ARE NOT REFUNDABLE
ALL DANA POINT CHAMBER EVENTS are subject to this cancellation policy with the exception of events where travel is involved. Because the Dana Point Chamber is subject to and responsible for all travel fees in accordance with third-party vendor requirements, a separate cancellation policy applies. Consult appropriate program materials for complete cancellation details.
ALL ON-SITE REGISTRANTS for any Dana Point Chamber event must be paid in full upon admittance and CANNOT be invoiced.