Ribbon Cutting Celebration: L.J. Oakes DDS
Join us in celebrating the opening of
Lawrence J. Oakes, DDS new dental office in Dana Point!
The Dana Point Commerce conducts Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies as a free service to Chamber members. Ceremonies can be performed by themselves or as a part of an open house or grand opening. We bring the camera, official scissors and, of course, the ribbon!
Ribbon Cutting Guidelines
To qualify, you must be a member of the Chamber of Commerce and:
· You should be within your first year of opening your business
· OR you should be within a year of purchasing an existing business
· OR you should be an existing business in a new business location
There are many benefits to having a ribbon cutting ceremony for your new business or location. The Ambassadors attend ribbon cutting ceremonies on behalf of the Chamber Members. Having Ambassadors in your business provides an excellent networking and publicity opportunity.
What the Chamber Does
(Costs are covered through your Chamber Membership)
· Promotes the event beforehand in the Chamber Compass (distributed weekly)
· Sends out a broadcast email to Members, Ambassadors, Chamber Board Members, dignitaries and news media to notify them of your opening
· Provides the “giant scissors” & ribbon
· Attends the event and takes pictures
· When schedule permits, we arrange for the Mayor/City Council to attend and cut the ceremonial ribbon, as well as other public officials/dignitaries when schedule permits, which could include representatives from the offices of the Board of Supervisors; Assembly; Senate; and Congress.
To schedule your Grand Opening or Re-opening Ribbon Cutting Celebration with the Dana Point Chamber of Commerce please contact Krystal Neitzke.